Your connection is not private

> preview.c9users.io normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to preview.c9users.io this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be preview.c9users.io, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

> You cannot visit preview.c9users.io right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

What does this mean?

The look within Cloud 9 is this one. Its just a very simple index.html file.

I am working from a location that required me to first log onto wifi, and then add my credentials to get access to rest.

Could this hi-lited text have to do with this?

Are you behind a proxy firewall to achieve this?

Looks like something is interfering with your SSL Certificates. I’d be hesitant to trust that connection without a VPN.

Not sure if it is behind a proxy firewall. Not sure I even have a good understanding of what a proxy firewall means.

Right. I tend to think it a badly managed connection, rather than nefarious intended, but I’ll avoid it.