Workspace hibernating in the middle of session

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or intended behavior, but it contradicts documentation, so I posted it here. I’m actively working in my workspace, but more than one time already I’m getting interrupted with message “archiving your workspace, waking up from hibernation” message, that takes several minutes to go away. I’m fine with it if it was due to 2-hour inactivity; but I was actively editing and saving my files in IDE, running and stopping app, etc.

Is there any way to resolve this, or it’s “hibernation every 2 hours regardless of anything” instead of “process stopping after 2 hour inactivity” now?

Thank you for writing in.

This is a known issue and is one that our engineering team is working on now to resolve. I will update here as soon as fixes have been deployed on the the platform.

Speak soon!

Hi,

Sorry we thought this was related to another bug. I had a look at your account and it looks like it was silently blocked because the email service you use is often used by malicious users on Cloud9. I’ve unblocked your account now and you shouldn’t see this issue any more.

Regards, Tim