I’ve created a team and added some users to it. I have also created a team workspace. Let’s use these values for this example:
Team name: a-team
My name (admin): hannibal
Workspace name: wksp1
I can see in the info about the workspace that it exists under the team’s directory. The workspace I created has the address a-team/wksp1
But my teammate (mr-t) cannot clone the workspace. He does the following:
- Click on Create New Workspace
- Give the new workspace a name and description.
- Select the team name (a-team) under the Team popup menu.
- Click on the Clone Workspace tab.
- Select the workspace under the Clone Workspace popup.
However, the address for the workspace shown in the popup is mr-t/wksp1. When he clicks on the Create Workspace button, he gets an error message that the workspace doesn’t exist. Of course it doesn’t; there’s no workspace called wksp1 under the mr_t account.
The popup should be showing a-team/wksp1 or hannibal/wksp1. I think this might be a bug. Or am I doing something incorrectly?