So I’ve got a small issue:
- Create GitHub account with personal email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get a job at a small start-up with work email (email@example.com)
- Change GitHub primary email to work email so that code done for work is properly attributed
- Create a Cloud9 account using GitHub account
- Small start-up goes out of business. Change GitHub primary email back to personal email
- Attempt to change Cloud9 password
I can log in to Cloud9 just fine by logging in through GitHub, however I can’t edit my Cloud9 password (it sends the password reset email to my work email which no longer exists) and I can’t edit my Cloud9 email address (you have to enter a password). This means that I don’t have access to any of the Cloud9 APIs as they require I enter a username and password and I never created a password.