this is my goal…
- use C9 (because it looks like it can help me create a CRUD php app)
- create the CRUD pages with some tool/software that does the majority of the coding for me
– I can code in PHP, but I need something better, faster, easier than me coding from scratch
- so the IDE, tool, software, whatever it is… that I add or install on C9… will:
a) do the heavy lifting
b) allow me to customize anything in php (business logic) that I need to
c) can handle the front in features, validation, look and feel, etc. etc. — i need the end result to look professional.
– I can edit CSS, tweak layout, etc to make it look better
SO I know php, mysql, databases, etc. etc.
Can C9 help me do this?
if so, what would you recommend?
my end goal is this:
- I have my own Wordpress site on my own server.
- I have my own MySQL DB
- to have admin/staff managing data records on the backend AND the public facing data will need to be viewed by site visitors.
PS. I used to use Dreamweaver and extensions, but that ship has sailed.
thanks for your help!!