Running C++ visual studio solution & getting unreal to work with cloud9

So i was making this mini game in visual studio 2017 and the linked file is my folder with the game code the solution the debug everything and i was trying to switch my ide over to Cloud9 but i cannot compile and run the solution or just run the main.cpp. I just get a bunch of errors that dident come up in visual studio like this (trying to run main.cpp)

Running /home/ec2-user/environment/Section_02/BullCowGame/main.cpp /home/ec2-user/environment/Section_02/BullCowGame/main.cpp:1:9: warning: #pragma once in main file [enabled by default] #pragma once ^ /tmp/ccxDXf0h.o: In functionPrintIntro()’:
main.cpp:(.text+0x100): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::GetHiddenWordLength() const' /tmp/ccxDXf0h.o: In functionPlayGame()’:
main.cpp:(.text+0x154): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::Reset()' main.cpp:(.text+0x15e): undefined reference toFBullCowGame::GetMaxTries() const’
main.cpp:(.text+0x196): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::SubmitValidGuess(std::string)' main.cpp:(.text+0x201): undefined reference toFBullCowGame::IsGameWon() const’
main.cpp:(.text+0x212): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::GetCurrentTry() const' /tmp/ccxDXf0h.o: In functionGetValidGuess()’:
main.cpp:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::GetCurrentTry() const' main.cpp:(.text+0x2bc): undefined reference toFBullCowGame::GetMaxTries() const’
main.cpp:(.text+0x335): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::CheckGuessValidity(std::string) const' /tmp/ccxDXf0h.o: In functionPrintGameSummary()’:
main.cpp:(.text+0x4f6): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::IsGameWon() const' /tmp/ccxDXf0h.o: In function__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)’:
main.cpp:(.text+0x561): undefined reference to FBullCowGame::FBullCowGame()' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

additionally i really would like to get unreal working with my IDE if that’s possible and git hub this is really a cry for help can anyone point me in the right direction.
Game Files