PHP/Server Timing Out

workspace
php

I setup a new PHP workspace to fiddle around with PHPMailer 5.2.16. I’ve been trying to use the Code_Generator.php that comes with PHPMailer but I can’t get it to work. I keep getting a browser error, “This site can’t be reached”. The code works fine on my live server and on Nitrous.io but won’t work with Cloud9 for some reason. I’ve looked through the apache logs but nothings jumped out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does it work if you use curl to access the file from within the workspace? e.g. curl http://localhost:8080/url.php. Also try netstat -tulpn to make sure apache is running correctly.

Hi Tim, Thanks for the quick response. I don’t think I explained it that well in my last post. I can access the file fine via the workspace and on apache. The PHP document has a form that is submitted via POST to itself. After I fill out the form and click submit the timeout occurs. It must either be an issue with Apache or PHP, I would assume, but for the life of me I can’t figure it out.