PHP application will not run with debugger (anymore)

All of a sudden my PHP application will not run with a debugger.
I use the standard Apache httpd runner and have run and debugged the application for some days now, but now everything stops!

When I press the run button nothing happens. There are noe messages in the output window. It seems like it tries to start (as the button changes to “stop” for a couple of sec before goes back). I have tried to restart the workspace. I checked to see if apache service is running; which it is.

help!

Have you tried using PHP (Built in web server) as the runner? … To be honest, I’ve found the whole debug and run configurations to be buggy. I have to stop whatever is running, restart the workspace and then use the “run -> run with…” and then choose the “PHP built in” option.

… If you do try this, make sure you manually start any other services. For example I always forget to start MySQL!

yup. I tried that as well. No luck…

on which workspace do you see this error?

pirvate: ssbarcodegenerator

Today it’s working better. I experienced a couple of hick-ups earlier this morning. I decided to log completely out of cloud9 and stay logged out for about 10min. Then I logged back in and it was working.

t

I am experiencing the same exactly issue

I can no longer run php both with apache/php and built in. Was working fine yesterday. I tried restarting server as well, but still doesn’t work.

I added ?reset=1 to the url and it seemed to do the trick

good suggestion. I’ll try that.
My workspace has been working good the last week. I have been diligent about shutting down/stop apache between my working session. Earlier I would start apache. Do my coding, but just leaving it when I left to do other things.

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the erroneous behaviour, but as it turns out things have been stable for me lately.

t

I had the same issue back months ago, and now it seems to have come back to haunt my php dev. I will try the loggin out of the session for 10 min to see if it works, as ?reset=1 did not seem to work

Did you ever get it working? Mine doesn’t seem to be :frowning:

Its a bug in the ide that has been going on for months. the debugger gets error connecting and then i need to restart and nothing works. It seems like the issue is alleatory as it seems it does not get solved and has happened to me with javascript aswell. I wonder if the issue happens with paid accoutns too, as mine is free. I was thinking of getting a paid account but with these kind of bugs i am not sure if i will go for it.

Hello I have same issue again. I did not touch anything, and today the app does not launch with debugger on. I need to turn on php debugger off in order for app to work.

Any news on this?

Thanks!

Hello,

Just to say that quitting c9 then relogging in solved the problem!

cheers!
ram