Need help with angularjs and index.html page - not showing up in browser

javascript
angular

I’m following a you-tube tutorial by Brent Aurelli - on MEAN stackJS because he’s the only guy using cloud9. the tutorials with like sublime text and other IDE’s suck. But the problem I’m having is that something is not linked up with my angularjs. this is my github repo -( https://github.com/J-S-Thomas/Chore_Master.git )- can anybody tell me what the hell is the problem (the bootstrap shows up in the browser but not the html, and I get no errors). I’m going insane right now.

Please help

once again my repo is here

https://github.com/J-S-Thomas/Chore_Master.git

Hi Jason,

From a quick glance at your code, it would like your render paths are not correct.
Hope that helps!

Dana

Thank you @Dana my render paths in my index.ejs? or somewhere else?

I think this might be the problem.
var myApp = angular.module(‘myApp’, [
‘ngRoute’]).
config([’$routeProvider’, ‘locationProvider’, function($routeProvider, $locationProvider){
$routeProvider.when(’/home’, {templateUrl: ‘partials/home.html’, controller: ‘homeController’});
$routeProvider.otherwise({redirectTo: ‘/home’});

$locationProvider.htmlSMode({enabled: true, requireBase: false});
   }])`

I think this is where me problem is butI’m following a tutorial and I dont exactly know what to do here and the guy who posted the tut fell off the freakin earth…

I get a warning though that says: myApp is defined but never used - Angular is not defined please fix or add /global angular/

@Jason_Thomas, how have you solved the problem that you got warning:

angular is not defined please fix or add global angular

Thanks, bests.

This warning should be of no concern. When it says “angular is not defined” it simply means that it can’t find where you’re loading angular. It should be perfectly fine to ignore this warning as long as you’re loading angular somewhere, but if it’s really a problem you can follow the advice and add /* global angular */.

Ok then, I’ve already installed angular into workspace but not at root. I’ll mention where angular stands at. Thanks @dannytech.

Have a nice coding :wink:
Thanks, bests