Navigate tab (Cmd+E) not working in my workspace

workspace

When I hit Cmd+E or go to the Navigate tab directly in my workspace to find a file by name, it is not finding files in my workspace.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating that it cannot find a file I currently have open in my workspace.

It’s likely a problem with my index, right? How do I re-build the index of files in my workspace for this find-file-by-name to work?

I accessed my workspace from a different browser and this issue went away. I am now able to find files by name.

The editor appeared to be functioning but it was not saving my file edits (even though I would see the green dot appear and it would say “All Changes Saved”). I seemed to be disconnected from my workspace - find-file-by-name was not working and when checked the contents of files with vim on the terminal I did not see the edits I made in the editor. When I opened the workspace in a different browser I also found my edits were lost.

So, the way to resolve this, if anyone else experiences it, is to try opening the workspace in a different browser and see if edits made in the editor are actually reflected in the file by checking the contents of the file with vim.

AN ADMIN CAN CLOSE THIS BUG AS RESOLVED.