Working on a project after about a week of absence and having issues getting files to update when using c9 preview application utility. I currently have a index.php page, js page and css page. Project previewed without a problem the last time I was on.
I tried running it within Microsoft Edge and worked just fine and all files showed up in developer mode under sources. I updated chrome, restarted all running applications and restarted workspace and still, issue persists. It seems to be that I can’t push the new information from c9 to the browser.
I don’t mind using edge but I’d rather get it fixed for chrome since I prefer it to edge.