This script installs PHP 7.1 and required extensions and Laravel in Cloud9
Github Link with Instructions: C9 Laravel and PHP installer One Click
How to install?
- Run git clone to clone the repository to your workspace:
git clone https://github.com/obuxim/c9phplaravel.git
- cd to the directory:
- Make the installer executable:
chmod +x install.sh
- Run the installer:
It’s done. Now you can go to your preview link of c9 workspace and /phpmyadmin.
What are the files going to be installed?
- MYSQL Server
What are the post installation scripts being triggered?
- Installing Composer
- Installing Laravel Installer
- Creating new Laravel project in your workspace directory.
- Changing apache php version from 5.5 to 7.1
- Changing the root working directory of apache server to /public instead of workspace directory which causes the Laravel homepage to be viewed without using /public in URL
- This script is only useful for Cloud9 servers. Don’t use it in any regular linux distribution and if you do so I take no responsibilities for breaking your Operating System from working.