I need the ip in order to connect to my ts3 server

TeamSpeak 3 server started, for details please view the log file I need the ip so I can connect to my ts3 server I projected on here

but I don’t know the ip or port of my workspace

TeamSpeak 3 server started, for details please view the log file I need the ip so I can connect to my ts3 server I projected on here

Um… these servers are for developing things, not running public services. Please get a proper VPS or something to do that on. Only http traffic on 8080, 8081, 8082 are allowed to the outside.

i am not familiar with TeamSpeak 3.
But to access your running App, you may need to set the App to be public in the workspace:

For the port number, does TeamSpeak 3 have any editable configuration files, like other Applications do?
If so, you may select a port number by yourself.

anyone? please? I need the ip to my host in order to connect to ts3 server

Pretty much what @jms1989 and @556 said.

…and while I didn’t dig into c9’s fine print, I’m pretty sure running a TeamSpeak server violates its ToS.

its not dude. and I need my ip

You should work locally if thats so… Thats what i suggest.

Knowing the IP of the server won’t do you any good as it is proxied and firewalled to prevent abuse. The best you can do is find the ip pointing to your workspace’s url via one of the many tools out there but that rotates as your workspace changes servers. ping, dig, ip lookup, etc.

This is an online IDE program, or an Integrated Development Environment.

In case you can’t understand that, in simple terms for your problem, this isn’t a hosting platform. This is a development platform for the cloud. Plus, each workspace works on a virtual machine. Good luck getting the IP for that.