So today I woke up to find that I have used all of my 10GB disk space. Tried to delete some folders (…/node_modules), but the red DISK bar persisted and began wondering how much memory I have used. Apparently, I have used 764 052MB out of my 10GB quota. If it’s just the number that’s wrong - then it’s okay (I guess), however, I fear that the IDE might run slow for that reason.
If that helps in any way, I have only used the workspace for one-two days and I have done an Ubuntu release update.
P.S. The problem fixed itself after a resize of the workspace, however, it still might be something that you would want to know and look into.