I started off on the free plan but upgraded to Educator, so that my students could create workspaces. Today I just learned that my private workspace is read-only because my account has run out of quota for this type of workspace. I clicked through to the subscription page, and it shows me just on the free plan (see screenshot).
- why is the plan not shown correctly?
- how can I delete excessive stuff in the private workspace? I can’t get to a shell, so I can’t use
c9-du. I can’t follow the directions here: https://docs.c9.io/v1.0/docs/workspace-resizing because that display isn’t there
- Do I need to upgrade to Individual in order to fix my workspace?
- If I upgrade my account to Individual, can I go back down to Free once my resource usage decreases?
- why are resource limits not described anywhere in the C9 documentation?