When I first signed up to c9 with GitHub I could authorize access to GitHub organizations I own. Now I would like to grant c9 access to more of my GitHub organizations, however I find no possibility to do this, neither from the c9 settings nor the organization settings on GitHub.
Is it just now showing them? Ho many Orgs do you have, may you provide a screenshot of the UI?
I’ve seen this feature requested before but for now it’s not possible from the C9 interface. Perhaps there’s a workaround on the GitHub end so please share if you find one.
One way would be to create a new GitHub user and add them to the repo(s) you want in C9 and then get them into C9 workspaces that way .
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to https://github.com/organizations/[ORGANIZATION]/settings/profile
- Choose Third-party access in the menu
- Click on Browse the directory
- Find cloud9 and click on Logo
- There should be a Button Add to GitHub button with the description “Install Cloud9 I in your organization. Cloud9 is provided by a third-party and is governed by separate terms, privacy, and support documentation.”
- There is a Learn More button.