Hot keys c9 overlaps chrome ones. how to solve

many useful hot keys like a window switching/closing, etc use the same combinations like in a chrome (or firefox).
how you guys solve this problem for you?
I’m not a web developer and didn’t face with it earlier.
I see the only way to find chrome plugin which will disable chrome’s hotkeys for given URL.

I also tried to create dedicated web application in chrome , then hotkeys in C9 work fine ,
but another problem is there - original font is very small for me , but IDE suggests me to use only browser abilities for a scaling : Ctrl+Shift+=, which doesn’t work in a chrome web application

any idea?

unfortunately chrome still doesn’t allow to disable keys as ctrl-tab ctrl-w etc from normal tabs https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=119881

How did you create dedicated chrome application?
When i install c9 hosted app and configure it to open in window, browser zoom works.

Ctrl+Shift+=, which doesn’t work in a chrome web application

which os / keyboard layout do you use?
with qwerty layout ctrl+= increases font size in the editor

how you guys solve this problem for you?

i remap cloud9 keys to something that doesn’t conflict with chrome e.g. instead of ctrl-tab alt-`

thanks a lot!
yes, these hot keys work for me , I don’t remember where I saw, I believed that Ctrl+Shift +=

please remind , where I can change Hot keys in C9?

you can either use datagrid editor from preferences panel or add json like the following using cloud9 menu

// Edit this keymap file and save to apply.
[
    { "command": "transposeletters", "keys": ["Alt-x"] },
    { "command": "nexttab", "keys": ["Alt-`", "Ctrl-Tab"] },
    { "command": "previoustab", "keys": ["Alt-Shift-`", "Ctrl-Shift-Tab"] },
    { "command": "selectVar", "keys": ["Ctrl-Alt-R"] },
    { "command": "renameVar", "keys": ["Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R"] },
    { "command": "findnext", "keys": ["Ctrl-R", "Ctrl-K"] },
    { "command": "findprevious", "keys": ["Ctrl-Shift-R", "Ctrl-Shift-K"] }
]

another option would be to use nw.js to start chrome in a “shortcutless mode”. I wrote a blog post how to set this up.