There are several ways to get started with Angular, all of which will work just as they would locally. You may follow these steps to create an AngularJS application using the official project template:
- Create a workspace and choose the PHP type (though most workspace types will work)
- Open a Terminal, or using the pre-existing one at the bottom
- Remove unnecessary files.
$ rm -rf * .c9
- Clone Angular and install necessary packages.
$ git clone https://github.com/angular/angular-seed.git angular-seed $ cd angular-seed $ npm install
- Prepare your app to run.
$ mv package.json package.json.bak $ jq '.scripts.start="http-server -a $IP -p $PORT"' package.json.bak > package.json
- Run your app.
$ npm start
- Open up your application preview URL by clicking Preview > Preview Running Application and then go to
Now you’ve got an Angular app up and running and you can continue making changes from here!