Gateway Rejected: avs

same problem here. Tried multiple cards.

Same problem here. All my work is read-only now.

Answer from the support received 1 hour ago :

The most common reasons for declines are:

• Incorrect credit card number or expiration date
  • Insufficient funds
  • The bank declined based on location
  • The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction

Please contact your bank and ask them why they declined our transaction requests.

My card number is correct, i have sufficient funds, my bank is still the same…
Someone has more information ?

Hi all,

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience caused here. We recently had to re-enable the AVS verification again in response to abuse on the platform. However, we can now see that this is affecting our customers, so we’ve opened a dialog with our payment processor to find a solution.

So, what you can do for now:

• If your subscription hasn’t expired, but your credit card is expiring and you want to add a new payment method: Please hold off for a while longer.
  • If your subscription has expired already, please write in to support@c9.io and with details of your existing subscription (individual, team, etc) that is affected.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing everyone affected, and we’re trying our best to resolve this ASAP.

Regards,
Mutahhir

@mutahhir Thanks a lot for your help and insights about the problem! Happy to see a response from Cloud9! :slight_smile:

Still? i still see gateway rejected : Fraud

Mutahhir,
I am trying to contact You and support@c9.io for 2 days, and I get no responses. My account is locked due to no payment and we can not work! Please contact me ASAP.

regards,
Marek