same problem here. Tried multiple cards.
Same problem here. All my work is read-only now.
Answer from the support received 1 hour ago :
The most common reasons for declines are:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date
- Insufficient funds
- The bank declined based on location
- The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction
Please contact your bank and ask them why they declined our transaction requests.
My card number is correct, i have sufficient funds, my bank is still the same…
Someone has more information ?
I’m really sorry for the inconvenience caused here. We recently had to re-enable the AVS verification again in response to abuse on the platform. However, we can now see that this is affecting our customers, so we’ve opened a dialog with our payment processor to find a solution.
So, what you can do for now:
- If your subscription hasn’t expired, but your credit card is expiring and you want to add a new payment method: Please hold off for a while longer.
- If your subscription has expired already, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and with details of your existing subscription (individual, team, etc) that is affected.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing everyone affected, and we’re trying our best to resolve this ASAP.
@mutahhir Thanks a lot for your help and insights about the problem! Happy to see a response from Cloud9!
Still? i still see gateway rejected : Fraud