Evaluation of Cloud IDE Survey for Bachelor Thesis

Hello Cloud 9 community!

I find that using a Cloud-based IDE is very interesting and I enjoy the experiences so far. I am therefore writing my bachelor thesis on Cloud IDE. I am doing a survey on how professional web-developers experience Cloud IDE, to include in my thesis to support my claim that a professional web-developer can move to a environment in the cloud.
As a part of this work I have tried many different Cloud IDE and I really like Cloud 9 the most.

I want to reach out to this community to get som help in providing more answers to my survey to support my claim. I would appreciate it if anyone who is using Cloud 9 professionally would take 2 minutes and answer a short survey. You will find it at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SLW6LM9

I think that this might help the community since my aim is to reach more web-developers with the knowledge that Cloud 9 is a valid option for professional web-developers.

Thank you all for your help.

If this would help your cause at all, you could include a poll in here. That way you can get feedback from people that don’t want to click through to the survey. To post a poll, you’d do something like this:

What kind of user are you?
[poll]
- I am a professional user 
- I am important, just not professional
[/poll]

Ok!
Good to know, I will discuss it with my thesis supervisor.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Just a note, your survey doesn’t account for non-web-developers using cloud9.

Hi Justin, I know, the thesis is specifically about the advantages and limitations for professional web-developers. To evaluate if Cloud IDE are a valid option for them. Sorry if anyone feel left out.
Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Ah, your post said ‘professional developers’ but then the survey said ‘web developers’, which just seemed a little misleading is all. I would have answered it, but am not a web developer.

Oh! Yeah, I see that now, I am sorry, I will correct that typo. Thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you all who have participated so far.
I still need more data so if you have 2 minutes over please take the survey. Thank you.

This survey will be up all of this week as well. Monday next week I will need to close the survey and analyse the results. So if you have yet to take the survey, I would appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes to help me. Thank you.