Collaboration on SSH workspaces

ssh

I only ask these questions in order to understand the behaviour of Cloud9 with SSH workspaces. (I didn’t have any issue with SSH workspaces for the moment.)

If I check public for Editor (in the share panel), does the SSH worksace appear in my list of workspaces for everyone (which means they can browse files as read-only on my private server) ? (I don’t think there is any issue with it, but is it safe for SSH workspaces in general ?)

Is it possible to add someone to collaborate on a SSH worskpace in the same way as we can invite someone on C9 workspaces ?
Wich way would you recommend the most : each user create a SSH workspace with the same credentials OR one create the SSH workspace and then invite the others ? (What about live editing files in each case ?)

If I check public for Editor (in the share panel), does the SSH worksace appear in my list of workspaces for everyone (which means they can browse files as read-only on my private server)

yes if you make public, all files in workspace dir will be visible

Is it possible to add someone to collaborate on a SSH worskpace in the same way as we can invite someone on C9 workspaces ?

yes

Wich way would you recommend the most : each user create a SSH workspace with the same credentials OR one create the SSH workspace and then invite the others ? (What about live editing files in each case ?)

create one workspace and then invite others. If each user creates a separate workspace live editing won’t work