‘ask hello world fun greet me’
- following the steps from - https://github.com/seattlecoderdojo/alexa-workshop.git
- trigger the test to ask alexa with the right intent returns a null json output
- I don’t see any debug output on the server
- only if I navigate to my https: will I see the 405.
- I did point to my right endpoint (obfuscated below)
How do I debug if my server is the problem or my setup/configuration?
Your code is running at …users.io. (obfuscated because new users cannot post more than 2 links)…
Important: use os.getenv(PORT, 8080) as the port and os.getenv(IP, 0.0.0.0) as the host in your scripts!
[IKPdb-g] 06:54:10,033320 - INFO - IKPdb 1.2.3 - Inouk Python Debugger for CPython 2.7
[IKPdb-g] 06:54:10,033681 - INFO - IKPdb listening on 127.0.0.1:15471
[IKPdb-g] 06:54:10,309673 - INFO - Connected with 127.0.0.1:40030
- Running on http://0.0.0.0:8080/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
- Restarting with stat
- Debugger is active!
- Debugger PIN: 101-241-719
10.240.2.147 - - [21/May/2018 07:02:04] “GET / HTTP/1.1” 405 -