My company is about to expand it’s resources, and due to new rules, we will implement these values;
- all coding progress must be tracked, we already use SVN in cloudforge.
- no script source on any local computer. we would like to put everything to the cloud. c9 might be the answer for this.
- each user will be allowed only to edit on which he/she appointed to. if the admin only authorize few file, the he/she can only view that file, the others will remain hidden. when it tested out, it will run as whole project.
- the cloud source, must be enable to access MySQL on other server, uploading change files to the designated server.
- the ability to work in pair. I’ve seen the demo, it works in c9.
- remove the ability for user to download the scripts.
Those few key features, some already answered in C9, others will need to be clarified for us.
Please help us determined if C9 is the right toll for us.