Cannot push to Git [FIXED]

github

Trying to push to my git repo, keep getting the repo does not exist error. I’m logged in with my git account, my SSH key is correctly in use, the repository exists, the URL is correct. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.
Terminal history:

brgod2:~/workspace cd GAME brgod2:~/workspace/GAME git init
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/ubuntu/workspace/GAME/.git/
brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git remote add origin git@github.com/BrGod/GAME-The-Game.git brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git add .
brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git commit -m "Uploading files to Git" [master (root-commit) 6659e4c] Uploading files to Git 10 files changed, 556 insertions(+) create mode 100644 Being.class create mode 100644 Being.java create mode 100644 Combat.class create mode 100644 Combat.java create mode 100644 Item.class create mode 100644 Item.java create mode 100644 Main.class create mode 100644 Main.java create mode 100644 Weapon.class create mode 100644 Weapon.java brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git push -u origin master
fatal: ‘git@github.com/BrGod/GAME-The-Game.git’ does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
 and the repository exists.

brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git status On branch master nothing to commit, working directory clean brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) git remote -v
origin git@github.com/BrGod/GAME-The-Game.git (fetch)
origin git@github.com/BrGod/GAME-The-Game.git (push)
brgod2:~/workspace/GAME (master) $ git push -u origin master
fatal: ‘git@github.com/BrGod/GAME-The-Game.git’ does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
 and the repository exists.

I don’t think you should be logging in with your git account. Instead try with your github username.

Same thing. I’ve successfully pushed to git using this account numerous times last Spring. I haven’t made any changes in either account.

The syntax for SSH remote is git@github.com:<organization or user>/<repo>.git
You used this as your remote origin: git@github.com/<organization or user>/<repo>.git

Ahhh thank you so much, I never would’ve noticed that.