Academic accounts

pricing-plans

are there any plans for high school learners/classes (1 year premium access for a class?)? we’re using cloud9 for python3, but now we’re losing class time during cloud9 “hibernation” periods. hosting a girls who code club too, and it’s happening then too. teacher at a high school

Hi,

I’m afraid we don’t currently have such a plan yet. Can you tell me if the hibernation is happening when you’re working on the workspaces, or when starting the workspace initially?

Regards,
​Mutahhir

when students initially log into Cloud9 and open a workspace.

Hi,

Hmm, can you tell me how long the restoration lasts on average? Usually workspaces should not take long to restore from hibernation.

Regards,
​Mutahhir

Note: I’ve created a bug report to investigate why restorations are slow in a class room environment.

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that there was an issue recently that caused workspace restoration to slow down. The issue has since been resolved. Can you let us know if you’re still experiencing slow workspace loading times?

Thanks!

Regards,
​Mutahhir

It is still happening when 2-3 students in a class of 30 log in, they have to wait over 5 minutes before their workspace loads. This happened again today… :frowning:

A post was split to a new topic: Sharing premium workspaces with free users