can someone help resolve the issue?
Screenshots are available here (should be watched from left to right): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jt3gxjg41dvjm6m/AACK9l1qeyRVe8GALRfu5WNma?dl=0
- screenshot 1 - dashboard errors
- screenshot 2 - at the same time I can directly access fonts, which are logged as forbidden
- screenshot 3 - direct call to URL from last GET request before record: “Network Error: A network error occurred.” from console log in screenshot 1
- screenshot 4 - error on workspace load
- screenshot 5 - at the same time workspace-default.js is accessible directly.
Most probably the issue is about captcha and forbidding access from certain IPs. It’s fine, but is it possible to allow human-test to be passed?